Friday, March 28, 2008

I found a niche!

Earlier today I worked through the Quick Action Guide Flow Chart provided by GoogleCash.com. I'm about 1/2 way through the diagram...in the "sit and wait" portion. So far today I established my first AdWord campaign for a package containing 200 Free Products with Master Resale Rights. It's been about 1.5 hours and so far there have been no impressions (presentations on a persons browser) of my advertisement.

I stopped by the store of a good friend of mine who currently managing his music companies online advertising efforts. He brought up the use of urchine (sp?) for tracking site metrics. I told him about my issues earlier today with trying to add Google Analytics to the newBnet.com main page. It was at the tail end of our discussion that I realized a good "niche market". I'm not sure if they always come with a feeling, but I was tingly all over.

This is the moment when I wish for Industry Strength White Papers. Sort of like a Business Requirements document which details current internet trends. I've found two that I'm going to read before the end of today; however, the idea of focusing solely on Google Online training is very tempting. The idea I have is directly linked to Google's product offerings and requires an understanding of all their available small business solutions.

Growth Areas:
website development
search engine optimization
writing skills
SnagIt screencopying -> video presentation

Target Market
Small Business w/ storefronts
Medium Size Business w/ storefronts
New Internet Businesses

It's exciting to have focus.

No comments: