Friday, March 28, 2008

Focus, Drive & Ambition

Today was a very productive day. The majority of the day was spent reading about the GoogleCash system and reviewing the additional materials provided with the training course. The most challenging part of this exercise was staying focused on the task at hand. The GoogleCash book became somewhat repetitive around page 109. From page 110 - 205, I worked very hard to stay focused on learning instead of trying all the neat tricks discussed in the book.

When I finished my reading, I felt ready to start working the GoogleCash system; however, found myself going through all the supplemental information and tutorials instead. The bonus information provided with the book is extensive and covers a wide breadth of related topics.

Feeling overwhelmed by the abundance of information, I scaled back my efforts and focused on my goals for the newBnet.com presense. After reviewing and updating this blog, the newBnet.com website, eBay.com, and setting up a Premium membership at Kudzu.com I am feeling confident regarding my current business development activities and actions. No money has flowed in yet but I'm not concerned at this point. The overriding focus of these activities today were to verify that newBnet.com is consistently presented within all advertising mediums. Articulating the mission and goals for the company helped me realize what markets I'm targeting and what the next steps must be.

The thing that scared me most all day was having to research Affiliate Programs with which to work. It wasn't until very late in the day that we started exploring the advertising options available through ClickBank.com. This actually ended up being the most fun and rewarding as well. I've created a file detailing my top 20 products and services that newBnet.com will promote. Tomorrows goal is to refine the highlevel list and identify two campaigns to run over the weekend. I'm excited and scared at the same time.

Plan for tomorrow
- Read Google TOC for the AdWords program
- Refine the focus of newBNnet.com to target specific customers and users
- Research my target areas I plan to promote
- Create my first 2 campaigns using the Quick Start Guide provided by GoogleCash's Chris Carpenter.
- Continue reading about Adword marketing
- Listen to Perry Marshall's Teleconference materials
http://newbnet.googlecash.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=1

FREE Resell Rights for over 200 products -- Click here for additional information

No comments: